Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The Organiser of the Audio Production Awards ("2016 APAs”) is RIG Events Ltd.
2. By entering the 2016 APAs, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out by the dedicated submission website.
3. Entry is by reference to the award categories. Only categories 14 to 17 (see categories page) cannot be entered for. There is no restriction on the number of entries or on the number of categories for which an Entrant may submit their entry.
4. Entries must relate to radio and audio programming and/or works of producers and industry personnel between 1st July 2015 and 30th June 2016 (see eligibility page).
5. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
6. Submission of all entries for 2016 and accompanying payment must be completed by the deadline published on the front page.
7. Entries will only be accepted if they are completed in full and submitted through the dedicated submission website and accompanied by the entry fee.
8. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
9. In each of the 2016 APAs categories, there will be one winner only. All winners will be chosen by a panel of judges drawn from the radio and audio production field as selected by the Organiser.
10. The prize for each winner will be a trophy. There is no cash alternative.
11. The winners will be announced on Wednesday 23rd November 2016 at the Gala Awards Night, British Film Institute, Southbank, London (see also 18, below).
12. Winners will also be published on the Organiser’s website.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to the entrants.
14. The decision of the Chair of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
15. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners & finalists may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and images being used for such purposes.
17. The Organiser licenses any winner to use the 2016 APAs logo and/or RIG logo in connection with its award providing the year won is stated.
18. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control to alter the venue and/or date of the 2016 APAs. In such eventuality the Organiser’s will give as much notice as it can as per the transfer of venue and/or date.
19. Organiser liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of cancellation or postponement of the 2016 APAs is limited to the entry fee.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.