The Awards are open to all individual radio and audio producers, who are either UK-based or provide programmes broadcasters based in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, including:
and staff of and contributors to:
- BBC networks
- BBC local and regional stations
- Ofcom-licensed commercial stations
- Ofcom-licensed community stations
- SRA affiliated student radio stations
- HBA affiliated hospital radio stations
- audiobook producers
- audio content for online distributors (eg Audible)
Entries are also welcome from audio producers working primarily in the digital sector on output for commercial or not-for-profit audio streams and podcasts.
The Grassroots Production Award is also open to teams and companies, while the Indie of the Year award is only open to companies - again either UK-based or providing programmes for broadcasters based in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Conflict of Interest: individuals or companies directly involved in production and/or sponsorship of these Awards may be excluded from entry in certain categories; any potential conflicts of interest will be decided by the independent Chair of Judges.